Distance from room to original point in modeling
Like many CAD software, InteriCAD T5/T6 has also defined an original point of 3D spaces. In modeling part, we can see the coordinate values are instantly shown at lower-left corner wherever the cursor placed. Therefore, any room created has a certain distance from original point. And these values will keep the same when the room is exported to VR, even though in which they are invisible.
Generally, we suggest the coordinate values of all objects should be within the limitation 3000000,3000000,3000000. But sometimes the room may be created very far away from original point accidentally. As a result, longer time and more memory are required to render in VR.Then the program ran very slowly. What’s worse, it may even generate abnormal shadows sometimes.
To solve problems like these, we can divide them into two cases to consider:
a. Both mrs file and dwg file of the room are available. In this case, we can check how far the room is from original point in modeling. Once it’s too far away or even out of limitation, we shall move it to the original point by following steps:
1. Input m in command bar, and press Enter to confirm.
2. Box-select all objects, right click to confirm. Or input all and press Enter to pick up all objects.
3. Choose a corner point as Base point, and input 0,0,0 as displacement point.
After that, the room is moved to original point. Then we can export to VR again to check.
b. Only mrs file of the room is accessible. In this case, we can move room to original point by this:
1. Export whole scene as an object, and save as mrm file
2. Create a new scene. Open UCS, and delete the triangle.
3. Drag mrm file and drop on the original point
4. Now the scene is a whole object, and we need to use Explode entity to explode it. (Choose Explode entity, and then left click on any point of the room, right click to confirm)
5. Save this mrs file, and try to render again.